The Southern California Nikkei Bowling Association was organized to help increase the general interest in the game of bowling within the heritage of the Japanese culture and community — allowing its members to foster and encourage the spirit of good fellowship, keen competition, sportsmanship, and fair dealings in all its bowling activities.
Tournament average rule change for 2017-18 Season and moving forward: All averages established on a Sport or Challenge condition must be adjusted utilizing the USBC Sport Average Adjustment Scale found on BOWL.com. The adjusted average must be used if it is the highest average.
2018 SCNBA $200 Scholarship Award Winner
Relative of Bing Lau, Jr (Winnetka Bowl)
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS…
We need your help! We are looking for additional tournament workers to help us with lane monitoring (writing scores on recaps, collecting scores for side pots and selling raffle tickets). Our participation numbers are growing and need more staff! Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested. THANK YOU!!
Thank you to the following recipe submitters!
Lily Ikegami • Linda Ukita • Sandra Bovey • Stacee Kosaka
Click here for recipes…
A pair of 3G bowling shoes will be raffled off at the Doubles Tournament, Vegas Championships, Open Singles and Roll-Off.
Enter the tournament for your chance to win!
All Seniors are aged 50+ as of tournament date.
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Deadline: April 14
Download Entry Form
SUNCOAST BOWLING CENTER
Las Vegas, NV
June 22-23, 2019
Deadline: June 3
Download Entry Form
Reserve hotel rooms early!
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Deadline: June 22
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Download Entry Form
- 300 and 800 honor score awards are once in a lifetime. Turn in honor forms for recognition with USBC. Rings are optional to purchase for multiples (effective 8/1/14)
- 11-in-row honor awards will no longer be recognized with USBC.
Some local associations may honor 11-in-a-row awards (effective 8/1/14)
- All USBC membership ends July 31 including cards purchased in the Summer of the current season. Summer leagues 16 weeks or less certified as a BASIC league, can offer new membership for $12.
- Download USBC FAQs here.
BUY YOUR USBC MEMBERSHIP CARD EACH YEAR!
By joining USBC, you will become a part of a family of almost two million members with access to the most exclusive offers, tournaments and opportunities available to bowlers throughout the United States. At USBC, there are many benefits to being a member:
- YOUR CERTIFIED AVERAGE. Your USBC average is nationally recognized and tracked. As your certified average is updated, you can track it with our league standing sheets of ‘Find A Member‘ functions on BOWL.com.
- NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED RULES. USBC is the national governing body for the sport of bowling as recognized by the United States Olympic Committee. Your membership ensures that you bowl under nationally recognized rules and regulations.
- EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS. As a member, the integrity of your game will never change. USBC ensures all bowling balls, pins, lane surfaces, oils, cleaners and more are inspected and certified, ensuring a fair and competitive game for all USBC members nationwide.
- TOURNAMENTS. Your certified average is your ticket to local, state and national bowling tournaments! No matter your skill level, USBC has a tournament for you!
- MEMBER REWARDS. Thousands of USBC members like you are saving money on their car insurance, gym memberships, cell phones, travel and much more with our Member Rewards program!
- Also, your membership will help support the following:
- TEAM USA AND THE OLYMPIC MOVEMENT. Team USA relies on your support and represents YOU as they compete internationally and continue to push for bowling to become an Olympic sport.
- THE SUPPORT OF CHARITABLE CAUSES. USBC and its members are proud to support several charitable outlets including Bowl for the Cure, Bowlers to Veterans Link and Special Olympics.
- THE FUTURE OF THE SPORT. With your support, USBC provides hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to America’s youth bowlers each and every season.