April 2, 2021
As more counties move into orange tier, more businesses will begin to reopen, but some businesses may choose to wait to re-open for financial reasons.
GARDENA, Calif. (KABC) — Some California counties are beginning to move into the orange tier, which means more businesses can re-open and welcome guests back after a long year of being closed due to COVID.
“We’ve been closed, we’re now on our 55th week,” said Gardena Bowl owner Sam Amenta.
Like a lot of businesses during the pandemic, Amenta said the bowling industry has taken a big hit. Continue reading GARDENA BOWL IS THINKING TWICE ABOUT RE-OPENING AT 25% CAPACITY
January 18-19, 2020
Harley’s Valley Bowl
- Mixed Doubles (Sat) – 900 Global ball of choice – JENNIFER GONZALES
- Mixed Doubles (Sat) – DV8 Verge Solid – ALAN YAMANAKA
- Mixed Team – 900 Global ball of choice – PAOLO MANEGO
- Mixed Team – Radical Conspiracy Theory – JOSE GUTIERREZ
- Open Team – 900 Global ball of choice – DAVID MARCH
- Open Team – Radical Squatch Solid – BRIAN HARA
- Mixed Doubles – 900 Global ball of choice – KIM PORHOLA
- Mixed Doubles – DV8 Night Prowler – KENDALL McGEE
- Singles – 900 Global ball of choice – GARY UMENO
- Singles – Brunswick Hero – ALAN YAMANAKA
Congratulations Scott Critchfield – 300 Game